Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Moon at sunset

Sometimes when the sun is rising or setting, it casts a lovely glow on the trees, which never usually looks quite as good when you take a photo of it. Well we had one of those nice views of sunlight on the trees as the sun was beginning to set and the moon was rising, so out came the camera and I got a few photos which I thought were not too bad.

The first photo includes a bit of the village in the foreground, while the second one is zoomed in on the coconut trees and you can see the moon a bit better.


Recently I saw the moon rise over the sea, and it was red, just like the sun when it rises over the sea. I had never seen that before. Unfortunately I didn't get a photo either and I'm not sure when the next opportunity might be, but I'll have to make sure I get a photo next time!

No comments: