Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happiest missionary ever!!

I am the happiest missionary ever! The students who I was teaching over the past six weeks declared me to be the happiest missionary ever. I gave a presentation to them about the work I do in Bougainville and from that, they could see how much I love what I am doing and they gave me this award for ‘Happiest missionary ever’ at their celebration at the end of the course.


The awards were all a bit of fun, nothing serious or official, but it was still really encouraging. It is true, I am really happy. I love living in the village, especially all the people, and I enjoy learning the language and getting involved in translation work. It is really fulfilling and I couldn’t think of anything else I’d rather be doing or anywhere else I’d rather be.

I thank God for all that he has done in providing for me (especially by providing a family for me in the village) and leading me to the best place for me to be.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

That's awesome:) Love when others confirm your joy in something.... really encouraging :)