Monday, August 16, 2010

Anuki dedication of Mark and Genesis 1-11

You may remember that in February I told you that I was working with the Anuki team at the VITAL course, helping them as they translated some of Acts. In previous courses, they had worked on Mark and portions of Genesis. They completed the whole checking process for Mark and Genesis 1-11, so it could then be published and distributed. They had a big day of celebration to dedicate and sell the books. Click on the title or copy and paste the link below into your web browser to read a news report about the special day. (The 'insert link' feature isn't working for me, so I have to do it this way).

http://theanukicountrypress.blogspot.com/2010/08/translating-bible-into-anuki-is-vital_02.html

Here’s a photo of me working with the Anuki team in February:

No comments: