Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

On New Year's Eve, I went to a small party, starting at 9pm. We played a game and chatted until midnight. We had a fire going outside, and when midnight came, we made our own fireworks with steel wool. How you do it is: you attach a piece of steel wool to a coat hanger, light it in the fire, and then swing it around in circles. I chose to watch rather than do it myself. One of the girls got some metho and wrote 2010 on the grass (which was wet as it had been raining) and lit it, so we had 2010 in flames on the grass for a little while.

I'm glad to be in 2010 now, as I was feeling like 2009 was getting old. I wish you all the best for 2010 and hope you have a good year.

Here's my photos from our party…

The fire:


Steel wool fireworks:



2010 in flames:

No comments: